Importers. Shop owned by Yee Chong Wing, Chan Fook-On and then Chin Ting. Listed in Wises Post Office Directory, the earliest reference is in the 1892 edition at 33 Manners Street. There was another store located in Masterton.
- ↑ National Library https://natlib.govt.nz/items/22431037
- ↑ Advertisements Page 8 Column 5, Evening Post, Volume LXV, Issue 44, 21 February 1903, Supplement http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/EP19030220.127.116.11
- ↑ FURTHER ROBBERIES., Evening Post, Volume L, Issue 53, 30 August 1895, Page 2 http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/EP18950830.2.14
- ↑ Advertisements Page 7, Column 3, Evening Post, Volume LII, Issue 160, 27 November 1896. (1896, November 27). Evening Post, p. 7. Retrieved from http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/EP18961127.2.61.3
- ↑ Tung Jung Association http://www.tungjung.org.nz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=24&Itemid=31
- ↑ Dominion Federation of N.Z. Chinese Commercial Growers (Inc.). (1949, September 1). The N.Z. Chinese Growers’ Monthly Journal. Retrieved August 6, 2017, from http://www.nzchinesejournals.org.nz/collect/pagescjp/cgi-bin/pagescjp?e=01off-------101en-9999-10-1-0--0-0-1&a=d&d=D42.31
Scroll and zoom on the map to explore locations in Wellington of significance to the Wellington Chinese community.
Note: Number in black (eg: 8) indicate more than one place of interest. Please zoom in to view.