The Chinese residents of Wellington have made another donation of one hundred guineas to the funds of the hospital, making their contributions to the institution during the past eleven of years, nearly £400.
This story was also published in the following newspapers:
- The Auckland Star
- The New Zealand Herald
- The Bush Advocate
- The Feilding Star
- The Evening Star
- ↑ LATEST TELEGRAPHIC. Wairarapa Daily Times, Volume XXVI, Issue 7270, 27 September 1902 http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/WDT190209220.127.116.11
- ↑ Chinese Hospital Donation. (1902, September 27). Auckland Star, p. 3. http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/AS19020918.104.22.168
- ↑ Chinese Donations to Wellington Hospital. (1902, September 29). New Zealand Herald, p. 5. http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/NZH19020929.2.58
- ↑ Donations by Chinese.,Bush Advocate, Volume XIV, Issue 155, 27 September 1902 P3, http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/BA19020927.2.36
- ↑ Chinese Donations to Wellington Hospital. (1902, September 27). Feilding Star, p. 2. http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/FS19020927.2.26
- ↑ INTERPROVINCIAL.,Evening Star, Issue 11694, 27 September 1902. P4, http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/newspapers/ESD19020927.2.21
Scroll and zoom on the map to explore locations in Wellington of significance to the Wellington Chinese community.
Note: Number in black (eg: 8) indicate more than one place of interest. Please zoom in to view.